Terms of Sale
All sales made through the web site are governed by these Terms of Sale.
All prices are shown in U.S. dollars (except where otherwise noted) and taxes, shipping and handling charges may be additional. All items are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to impose quantity limits on any order, to reject all or any part of an order and to discontinue products without notice, even if you have already placed your order. Additionally, while we strive to display accurate price information, we may, on occasion, make inadvertent typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions related to pricing and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time and to cancel any order arising from such occurrences. All prices are subject to change without notice, and you agree that taxes may be adjusted from the amount shown on the payment checkout screens. You will be responsible for any applicable sales or use taxes, duties or other governmental taxes or fees payable in connection with your purchase.
By submitting an order through the Laura Morelli web site, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to use the designated credit card or other payment method and authorize Laura Morelli, or a third-party payment processor, to charge that card or other payment method for the purchase amount of your order (including taxes, shipping, handling and any other amounts described on our web site). When you provide your payment information, you authorize Laura Morelli, or its third-party payment processor, to process your payment and other related information. Laura Morelli does not hold, store, maintain, or disseminate customer payment information. In the event that the credit card or other payment method you designate cannot be verified, is invalid or is not otherwise acceptable, we may suspend or cancel your order automatically. You are responsible for resolving any problem encountered in processing your payment.
Intellectual Property Rights
The web site and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) (collectively, the “Content”), are owned by Laura Morelli, her licensors, and/or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the web site or any goods or services available through the web site.
It is your responsibility to determine what permission(s) you need in order to use the Content and, if necessary, to obtain such permission. If you have specific questions or information about content on the Laura Morelli web site, please contact email@example.com.
Laura Morelli may allow personal, educational, and other non-commercial uses of the Content on the following terms:
- You must cite the author and source of the Content as you would material from any printed work.
- You must also cite and link to the Laura Morelli web site as the source of the Content.
- You may not remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices including attribution information, credits, and notices, that are placed in or near the text, images, or data.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation.
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors or anyone in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate any person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the web site, or which, as determined by us, may harm us or users of the web site or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the web site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the web site or interfere with any other party’s use of the web site, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the web site.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the web site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the web site.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the web site or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the web site.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the web site, the server on which the web site is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the web site.
- Attack the web site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the web site.
Names, titles, trademarks, service marks, and logos that appear on the Laura Morelli web site may be the registered or unregistered marks of Laura Morelli. You may not use the Laura Morelli trademarks or trade names without prior written permission.
Trademarks of third parties may also appear on the Laura Morelli web site from time to time. You agree that nothing on the Laura Morelli web site shall be construed as granting any license to use any trademark displayed on the Laura Morelli web site without the express written permission of the owner of the trademark.
Interactive Features and User-Generated Content
Any User Contribution you post to the site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the web site, you grant us and our licensees, successors, and assigns the irrevocable right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute, and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not Laura Morelli, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness.
User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes, and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
Links From the Web Site
If the web site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party web sites linked to this web site, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such web sites.
You may link to the web site, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part.